Friday, July 03, 2015

Ireland Travels Part 3 Dublin


One of the neat places we stumbled upon in Dublin was the Blind Pig.  A speakeasy type bar restaurant that is not listed or marked on the street.  Through an email I received a code and location which opened a door off the street above and proceeded down an alley then to another coded door and down into a basement where we proceeded to have some tasty drink.  Then a surprise to us is that there was a cabaret type show so we stayed and took in the local activities.





 With the XT1 and the XF16mm I not only had a great low light combo - but the wet weather in Dublin was no worry with the weatherproof set up.


Part 1 for the Ireland trip is here - the good pics ;-)
http://brandonremler.blogspot.com/2015/05/ireland-travels-part-1.html



 For ease and laziness - the images in the Ireland post are all jpegs out of the camera.  I don't have the time yet to tweak anything.  Some of them have in camera filters like Miniature or a color isolation choice.  Most of the time I shot with the Velvia setting to punch up the colors.  Another choice for most of my non essential shooting was the Film Simulation Bracket mode.  I can't say enough about how handy it is for travel.  Personally I set my camera for three exposures in JPEG and capture a Velvia, Classic Chrome and B&W Red Filter frame in one snap of the shutter.  Very handy for cloudy days.









 I thought I would put the next image in just to show a bunch of what I would label as bad composition on my part.  Can I have a more clustered image of objects?
















Follow me on Instagram or twitter -  brandonremler
I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.