Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Gold Rush Rally Arrives in NYC 2014


Last weekend I popped over to Bleeker Street and the Robert Graham store since I heard that the Gold Rush Rally was finishing up in NYC.  This would be a parade of dozens of high end cars with electric decorations and thunderous engines.

http://www.goldrushrally.com/event-info/

The list of cars was amazing.  Almost every kind of car from $100,000 to over $1,000,000 passed by me on a sunny afternoon.  The best part was that I could look and shoot from almost any distance.
Here are some of the images, the Veyron was certainly the king I thought.  Then again the Porsche GT, wait the Lambo Aventador, Ferrari, GTR's, Rolls, Mclaren etc.
The RG clothes are amazing as well!
http://www.robertgraham.us/
 One of the founders of RG in the middle.

 





 Neal K the President of RG.


















I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.