Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Colors in Sullivan County


 This week while traveling upstate I made a point to visit Swan Lake which I know has a bunch of fog in the morning if the temp is right.  Well it just so happens that on my third morning visit the day was a perfect for what I had in mind.

Temps had dropped to about 47 overnight and they were hitting about 68 during the day so this can lead to infrared cooling of humid air which causes radiation fog.  A perfect place for this would be in a valley, especially near water as was the case.

I decided I would wait around for an hour and see what happens as the sun rose and the fog burned off.  You can see below that the results were worth the wait. 

















 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.