Monday, June 03, 2013

Fujifilm XF60mm Lens


I went out to use the 60mm lens since it just doesn't get enough respect I think.  So after a few snaps I felt I grabbed some of the essence of what the lens is capable of.  Those few shots made me look back on my other 60mm shots and here they are.
It is of course on sale now with the purchase of a new body - $300 off.

Fujifilm X-Pro1 with the XF60mm
















 










I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.