Saturday, March 09, 2013

Fujifilm X-Pro1 & X-E1 with a Bracket

I was going through some old gear and found my old GA Strobe bracket.  A bracket which was sold around the time the Fujifilm GA645AF cameras were popular in the market.  It was also sold with a ridiculously sized GA strobe (4-AA's).  
The neat thing about this simple bracket was that it had a built in pc plug.  Of course that doesn't help me for the TTL I'd rather be shooting - but it does help get the flash firing.  
Then I got to thinking - what would be the best shooting combo?  So I set out to try a few different options.  I think I'm going with the X-E1 with the EF-20x in commander mode so the flash fires wirelessly by the strobe on the X-E1.  I do also like the video light option, but I'm not sure how practical that is for shooting in say a bar since once you turn that light on people tend to yell at you that it's too bright!~


 Look mom no wires!!


 I could easily go with the EF-20 and plug it into the sync - but then absolutely manual shooting.









I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.