Friday, July 15, 2011

FinePix X100 Limited Accessories and Product Update

I know it has been quiet on the camera shipping front but that will be changing soon.  A small shipment of cameras did go out this week along with a limited number of accessories.  Next week there will be more accessories including hoods and cases arriving at the dealers.  Shortly after that - and I will update the delivery schedule when I have details - we will have a large shipment of cameras.  I plan to do some shooting with the EF-42 flash this week and see how that works out.

The popularity of the camera has been great to see and our factory is working hard to keep up with demand.   If you have any questions feel free to email me directly.  You can leave any comments you like - but I may not be able to address them within a post.   I know some folks are frustrated with the delays, but I assure you I'm keeping it real with the updates and I'm not full of hot......


bremler@fujifilm.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:46 AM

    Thanks a lot for the update Brandon.

    I assume dealers will receive some cameras this week or the following one then? I've read so much about this little wonder that all I'm missing is the camera itself, hopefully I'll get it before I leave on vacation :)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.