Sunday, March 06, 2011

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Random Images

If there is a particular item or feature on the X100 I can address or help explain please let me know.  As always I mention a caveat on the images I post here.  I am using a pre-production camera with jpeg only processing available to me.  I can shoot raw but not process it, except to an in-camera jpeg which is a neat feature when a quick jpeg is needed.  Here are some random shots.  I'm happy with the blue sky and foggy boat image (ISO 500) since to me there appears to be no light fall off at the edge of the frame.  The taxi cab is nice since for a street grab shot I was able to read the tread markings on the tire.   The camera is near silent which is awesome.  For the horse image - I asked him to smile and said - "Hey, why the long face?".



















3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:23 AM

    Great pix!

    How's the AF-fast, slow, hunts, quirks, etc.?

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:11 PM

    Why are you still using a pre-production camera when the production version is now available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanx for the info.
    Id like to know if there is another way of altering the Black and White Mode/tone. I'm aware of the B&W filters, but am curious if one can alter the look by changing White balance or tint as a means of a more customized B&W setting.

    Is there a way of turning of the viewfinder/eye sensor?

    If one manually Sets the camera to the LCD to shoot from a low angle, camera against ones torso/chest, does the screen viewing angle permit this? - this is also why I ask about turning of the sensor or if the manual setting of the viewing screen overrides the sensor permanently. By this I mean that if I set the camera to the LCD screen what happens next time I put the viewfinder to my eye or camera against my body? (I really would like a simple tilt LCD - I use a Sony R1)

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.