Thursday, March 10, 2011

FUJIFILM FinePix X100 OVF vs EVF

In Vegas last night while crossing on a pedestrian bridge I shot the images below. What was interesting for the X100 is that I was able to switch between OVF and EVF and see through the lens to avoid the wire of the fence which lines the bridges to about 10 feet high. If I didn't have TTL viewing I would not have seen the wire until playback review. Since i could avoid it with my optical view but the lens would still be partially blocked. I may have missed it also on the LCD playback in a quick look at night.
The AF works well and fast in street shooting situations and can focus where contrast exists - like this scene. Both shots are handheld so any slight blur is my fault at the low shutter speeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.