Friday, June 19, 2009

This week I had two surprises.

One was Thursday night when Todd called and asked if I wanted to shoot Chicago and Earth, Wind and Fire at the Garden.  I wasn't sure what I should do but decided to give it a whirl since I haven't shot a band in some years.  It turned out to be a great show and both groups have more hits than I can remember!  Attached are photos of Robert Lamm and Verdine White.  These two founding members have been playing with their respective groups for 40+ years!  The song list for each group, and the combined sets were amazing.  These two groups have combined sales of over 200,000,000 albums/cd's.

The second occurrence has to do with the "found camera" story.  What a lesson in the cost of bandwidth!  I had no idea how many people were passing along the story of the lost camera (thanks to all of course)!  My usual monthly charge is $19.95 for web hosting.  Last billing cycle due to increased traffic and over 200,000 hits (somehow registered) my bandwidth was exceeded by 18,950.63 megabytes times $0.02/per mb = $379.01 surcharge!!  So much for my pay it forward efforts - they may have bit me!  It's like the roaming charges of yesteryear with cell phones!  Ouch!

Have a good weekend - and for more concert pics check out  - www.brandonremler.com/chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.